Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time To Leave

shoggy

Hi All

After Four Hi spec Lexus over 12 years.

Everybody thinks I am having a mid life crisis.

Had so much fun with Lexus but even though Bolton have given me fantastic service its time to move on.

Ordered:

Volvo C30 R T5

White - Auto - Black White Seats with Toys.

Son:Has dis-owned me and thinks I have lost the plot.

Daughter:Won't talk to me - because she likes being driven around in Luxury.

Wife:Whinging that its not big enough for the shopping.

Am I wrong - Love the design. or Big Mistake. I am sure I will find out after the six week delivery.

I will continue to call in and wish you all the best -

Hey There

Hope u get the luck with the Volvo there mate as i and a good few others didnt..i think the model you are going for is a good one but when ur driving it listen to the wind rush from the windows, its a fault from the prod line,you will prob start seeing more about with those window shields to help with the noise, a couple of friends have had theres back a few times with no joy,you will miss the silent running of the lex..I have had massive probs with the 2 ive had but they were S40s that sufferd huge electrical problems..they dont seem to like below zero temps and like to break down alot..the last one had a clutch/gearbox/fuelpump/oil pump/and loads of ECU/BCU and sensor faults thats before it hit 50k...They claim to have a 27 year life span..thats because they are in the work shops for most of it :P good luck with your mate i know some guys with 200k on and have had few probs

Regard.....Steve

Hmmmmmm.... Only one problem.

They have the turning circle the size of Devon. My father had one a little while ago. Kept it for 10 months and then couldn't stand the lack of lock on the thing so chucked it in.

Hope you enjoy your purchase but................. expect to circum-navigate small countries when you execute a parking procedure.

The Ed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links