Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Competent Mechanic/diyer In Surrey Area?

dj0nes

I looked at the LS ones on ebay at the same price but wasn't sure of the quality so went OEM from Lexus Derby at £120.00 the pair all in.

That was a good price but how long ago was it?

Andy

Sorry Andy, it was September last year

Andy / Rick,

Is it possible to replace the balljoint on just one side, or should they be replaced as a pair?

Just thought it might save me a bit of money and it was the drivers side that was an advisory in the MOT, with no mention of the nearside.

Thanks

Mike

OK, we could pencil it in for the beginning of April then?

At least that way the clocks would have gone forward and it'll seem more like summer :)

Andy - you up for that?

Mike

Count me in :)

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Andy,

What about THESE, do they have the locating bush you were referring to?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

yes, they do :) if you look either side of the balljoint at the top of the pic you will see what I mean.

Andy

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Rick / Andy,

I decided to replace the balljoints myself today. After 11 weeks off work, I just needed something to do!

I had to replace the RH track rod end too (Andy, just out of interest, how much are these at Lexus).

So let's arrange to meet up for the sake of it...

Thanks

Mike

Rick / Andy,

I decided to replace the balljoints myself today. After 11 weeks off work, I just needed something to do!

I had to replace the RH track rod end too (Andy, just out of interest, how much are these at Lexus).

So let's arrange to meet up for the sake of it...

Thanks

Mike

:) did you have fun? they are not too bad to do are they ;)

Track rod ends retail for £93.26 each :o

As for the meet, deffo soon as the LS might be going soon :(

Andy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links