Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Cheap Can They Get

tel999

Hi

I am trying to buy a SC430 and am amazed at the prices. 2001 38000mls FLSH £6800. Do you think with the fuel prices and the way the country is that the prices will drop even more?

Regards

Tel

Hi

I am trying to buy a SC430 and am amazed at the prices. 2001 38000mls FLSH £6800. Do you think with the fuel prices and the way the country is that the prices will drop even more?

Regards

Tel

Wait till it hits £1.50 a litre, All big cars will take a big hit, Dont expect to buy one with a full tank though :D

• 6 months later...

Hi

Regards

Tel

Hi there, i am retired and only drive at weekends so the price of fuel while high doesnt hit me much, its a joy to get out and have some fun! but the road tax situation is another matter when your forking out £400 plus to have the car sat in the garage 5 days out of the week! but i suppose someone has to fund all the ex- priministers pension fund! and yes these cars are good value second hand cant believe they are overlooked for 2002 merc SL500 at £12k upwards they dont drive as well either lots of problems (i used to be a merc sevice manager ) i think you will have a good deal with anyone with big cars as they are just not selling! all the best Rap.

but the road tax situation is another matter when your forking out £400 plus to have the car sat in the garage 5 days out of the week!

£400+ ? Only if registered 23/3/2006 onwards and co2 of 226 or above. SC/GS/LS430 before 23/3/2006 is still £260 pa.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links