Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

London Meet - Ace Cafe

Fargo

I am.

will be driving down in the evening - so looking to arrive about 9:30 - 10:00 ish?

Zee (and any other Midlands guys) - if you can make it - let me know, and I can detour down your way, and we can convoy in? (you can follow me - I aint gonna try and keep up! :yahoo: )

Bazza,Dr evil what time shall we meet up and where?

B)  B)

Depends on what route you're planning.

How 'bout Richmond Park, then crossing the river at Kew to join the NCR at the Chiswick roundabout?

I'm open to any other suggestions though. If someone has an Ace route for avoiding the traffic that'd be swell!

All those that live in surrey that r going,where shall we meet:

what time does Richmond Park close :question:

Thats fine with me.........Star and Garter end :question:

what time to meet up,i get in about 5-5.30 so i guess around 7-7.30

:D :D

Richmond Park closes at 8 something nowadays, so that shouldn't be a problem. :lol:

Fargo reckons we should be there early, so I guess the earlier the better. I've not driven round that way in rush hour for a while. Any idea how long it'll take? :sad:

Just to bump this up!

And to suggest that rather than meeting at the gate to the park, we meet instead at the Pembroke lodge car park inside the park. Its only a couple minutes down from the Star and Garter gate towards the Ham and Kingston gates, on the left hand side if you're coming up from the south, or obviously the right if you're going the other way!

I think it would be easier that way. See you there Tues. 7-7.30!!!!

:D :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk