Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Red Lex And 1/18 Scale Model

Hi all.

I finally have my own IS200, always loved scarlatti red. Insurance and petrol is already a struggle for me :( so no major mods, but I plan to keep it original with a few touches. Already have the sport grill and found some aluminium door sill plates. Hopefully will get the pedals to match, OEM spoiler and darker headlights from the newer models.

I also had a white Autoart 1/18 scale Altezza model, which I recently customised. Painted with original touch up spray, new wheels, spoiler, darker lights, painted interior with new auto box and sat nav.

07apz.jpg

06aa.jpg

05ao.jpg

04ady.jpg

08ae.jpg

03as.jpg

02av.jpg

01an.jpg

nice touch the iphone in the model, both look really good

Hi thanks. Really like your picture. The front bumper of your car looks really cool with the corner spats. Have you got side skirts and spoiler too?

Luv the model, & scarlatti red...good choice! :)

cheers, your car looks really cool too. Wish I had the body kit on mine!

`Hi Lads i was wondering how the latter spec darker headlights look on the earlier models, do they look ok even if i leave the earlier spec fog lights in the bumper,

`Hi Lads i was wondering how the latter spec darker headlights look on the earlier models, do they look ok even if i leave the earlier spec fog lights in the bumper,

really depends on the colour of your car

really depends on the colour of your car

it's Black Rory with the tte front bumper, i like the later spec lights but but like to see a pic first don't want the expense of changing fog's as well , Cheers

I would aim to change them all, theres threads about opening lamps up and spraying the inside surrounds darker, may be a cheaper option, altho opening headlamps is proper fiddley and you would need to ensure a proper re-seal, somethin I am crap at so i'll be buying my new lamps instead

Cheers Rory, i woudn;t be greatat the fiddly bits either,

Nice car there Red Lex looks a minter

cheers, its done 70k but really well looked after. Have you got those dark headlights already? I definitely agree that changing the fogs to match will look better, I'd like to change mine too at some point.

it's Black Rory with the tte front bumper, i like the later spec lights but but like to see a pic first don't want the expense of changing fog's as well , Cheers

These may help a bit, but they have both the darkened headlamps and fogs.......

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links