Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can the window switch on a 97 Ls400 be converted from auto down to auto-down and auto-up.If so, has anyone done this and what is involved? Info please

I believe some have fitted a switch from a mkIV. Not sure if it's a direct swap though.

Can the window switch on a 97 Ls400 be converted from auto down to auto-down and auto-up.If so, has anyone done this and what is involved? Info please

There is a modification that can be made to the existing switch. I haven't seen detail but it has cropped up on here before.

Just to be boring. There is a reason why most cars dont have auto up windows. They have a habit of trapping fingers and childrens heads every now and again.

Health and safety warning over.

In ASDA (other supermarkets are available) today and some t**t of a girl of about 9 was running up and down the freezer ailses openining and slamming the doors; pity the doors weren't able to :tsktsk:

Just to be boring. There is a reason why most cars dont have auto up windows. They have a habit of trapping fingers and childrens heads every now and again.

In ASDA (other supermarkets are available) today and some t**t of a girl of about 9 was running up and down the freezer ailses openining and slamming the doors; pity the doors weren't able to :tsktsk:

Her parents were probably in Morissons!

I thought prison actually :blink:

No, I dont believe LS400's had auto-up until MKIV's but Celsiors had everything including a Teas Made from outset.

I thought prison actually :blink:

No, I dont believe LS400's had auto-up until MKIV's but Celsiors had everything including a Teas Made from outset.

The Teas maid was broken on mine,I replaced it with a Mini Bar! :whistling:

Teas Maid..Teas maid... no one told me you could get a car with a teas maid!

woooooooow. Where can i get one from. that would be well cool. driving down the road in the LS and your car brews up for you..and pours it out.

Well cool.

My aunty has a 1960s Goblin Teas Maid in her cottage. Im avin that.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links