Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs300 1999 Wing Mirror Part No.

Hi

i am looking for a replacment wing mirror,far side,after my one got trashed by someone opening the door as we were passing!

I am trying to locate the part number for this to purchase a replacement.I did purchase one off eBay but was wrong shape

can anyone advise if any of the numbers on the underside are the part no?

th.300404dce0.jpg

thanks

What years are your cars as they are different Mk1 and Mk2.

If you have a 03/93 to 07/97 model the part no. are

RHS 87910-3A020-??

LHS 87910-30840-??

The question marks have another 2 digits to specify the colour of the paint.

Excellent,

Don't ask me which is which as Lexus list them as right hand and left hand mirrors but I would assume these positions are when sitting in the driver's seat so RH should be the drivers side.

RH 87910-3A120-G0

LH 87940-3A050-G0

G0 is the green colour and there is only one green paint option.

Just one word of warning make sure you are sitting down when you ask the price at Lexus! It may be worth contacting AClex on this forum as he may give you a discount.

so i got areply from lexus!

Thank you for contacting Lexus

I have been in contact with a member of the Parts Department regarding the cost of the passenger side wing mirror for your GS300 (99).

The cost of the part is £345 incl VAT+ fitting.

This part will be available to order from the Parts department of your Local Lexus Centre. I would also suggest that you contact them in advance with your Vin/Chassis number to enable them to order the correct part for your Lexus.

If you are unaware of your nearest Lexus Centre, please reply with your post code and I shall provide you with their details.

WOW! ok so i may shop around for this..! :whistling:

I have been in contact with a member of the Parts Department regarding the cost of the passenger side wing mirror for your GS300 (99).

This part will be available to order from the Parts department of your Local Lexus Centre. I would also suggest that you contact them in advance with your Vin/Chassis number to enable them to order the correct part for your Lexus.

If you are unaware of your nearest Lexus Centre, please reply with your post code and I shall provide you with their details.

LOL I already knew the price but didn't want to be personally reponsible for causing you distress by posting it on here,it may be worth putting a wanted ad on the forum or have a look on eBay for a breaker

LOL I already knew the price but didn't want to be personally reponsible for causing you distress by posting it on here,it may be worth putting a wanted ad on the forum or have a look on eBay for a breaker

The glass alone is around £250 + for some reason they are like hens teeth! :sad:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links