Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Group Buy Offer/idea

Mitch why don't you come and wear a fro yourself. Ive never seen you at a meet. surely its not beyond the wit of man to find someone to cover your shift at the chippy?

See you there, bro!

Loz :zee:

it is difficult mate- family have gone cyprus for a month as of yesterday so im at the chippy from 9.30am til 11.30pm monday 2 saturday.

mite see you at max power though :zee:

now im creepin and im peepin and im creepin but i done and got caught coz my beeper kept beepin/now its time for me to make my presence felt so sit back relax and strap on yo seat belt

dre 2001 is in slot number 5 in the lexus :winky:

track 17 is class but a wicked album

could do wit some GIN AND JUICE

Its time for ingnition and straight up automobile pimpin'!

FIRE EM UP!

hope that aint the R kelly tune -"remix to ignition", that tune is weak,

now the new r kelly tune is the ***** - "snake"

off to work

laters G's

LOL Oh dear.....

Spot the odd one out, I am now picturing that cheap almost whitey yellow cheap material as a Fro, is this going to be an eminem with a mad hairstylee type thingyme jig....

Cube - Predator in the box, track 11 :D

The good old Marx brothers....

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Marriage is wonderful institution... if, of course, you like living in an institution."

Trouble is, Ryan, I've left it at Matt's house - who knows what it will look like by tomorrow :duh:

It DID look like Harpo Marx at first, but I've been fluffing it up (yes I know.....) like mad all day........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links