Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bmw Drivers

TURNER

Sat here minding my own business reading the post on this site when there was an almighty noise outside,getting up to have a look out the window i spot a flash git jack the lad type driving a 3 series bmw with bolt on bits stuck to it parked in the middle of the main road argueing with the driver behind him.

Looking for damage on either cars and not seeing any,i wondering was the hells going on and is this a bit of road rage when the driver behind the bmw reverses to reveal the undertray of the bmw under his car and had run over it ( sham )

just goes to show they aren't as well put together as a lexus

what a prat :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The ultimate p**s take! I had to take my old man to pick up his car from the garage.(I come from a family of BMW drivers) So I gladdly pulled my shiney IS into their forecort right outside the main enterance to the main dealers, parked at an angle so everyone could see and had thier sales manager admire my car. I left feeling very happy for myself with a huge grin on my face.

Can;t really attack my dad for driving a BMW.... It was me that gave it to him...

Its still a great car and because he's retired, he does not get confused with the usual M-tec BMW Coupe Drivers.

Its actually improved his driving alot too. he's faster, smoother and more confident in it.

Unfortunately, He hit a Pheasant on a dual Carriageway and is now not able to take full advantage of the extra horsepower afforded by the Fog lamps being displayed in broad daylight....

Shame...

Loz :zee:

ps. other than that he is down for some straight up automobile pimpin'!

Can;t really attack my dad for driving a BMW.... It was me that gave it to him...

Its still a great car and because he's retired, he does not get confused with the usual M-tec BMW Coupe Drivers.

Its actually improved his driving alot too. he's faster, smoother and more confident in it.

Unfortunately, He hit a Pheasant on a dual Carriageway and is now not able to take full advantage of the extra horsepower afforded by the Fog lamps being displayed in broad daylight....

Shame...

Loz :zee:

ps. other than that he is down for some straight up automobile pimpin'!

we should have an old man gangsta trippin meet

cue steptoe and son music mixed in with staskey and hutch

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links