Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Guy Hello All

i-vtec

Hi all

joined to this forum this morning.

I've owned a lexus is200 Sport over a year now, which I bought from a local guy, all was good till, it got overheated, result in dead engine.

I am thinking of breaking this as it will cost me allot to repair / replace the engine.

The car is in Black with Genuine Kit.

I couldn't see a Breaking section on here, is Classified for sale section the correct section to advertise this on here?

Hello and welcome to the LOC,

Unfortunately unless you are a Gold paid up member of the LOC you cannot advertise items for sale so you may find your 1st post either removed or edited by the moderators.

• 2 months later...

hello all

i ended up selling the black is200 sport as spares and repairs to a guy locally.

im back on the forum as i just bought a very HOT Altezza.

Its got some issue with the side lights, cluster lights and tail lights not working. Break lights, front beam work, I have checked most relevant fuses, but could not find a dead fuse.Any one else had this problem?

I have searched for this but not got a fix. please help

O and I will put pictures up, in few days.

When you say the car's HOT I hope you don't mean stolen! lol

I love car electrics if you were more local I would have helped you out with the fault finding.

You will need the wiring diagram and a digital meter then trace the wiring from the fuse, switches, relays etc until you find the break in the circuit.

Have you checked both fuse boxes and the circuit breakers too?

Thanks Gary

Picture here, one or two mods to do yet, i.e

Is200 Sports Grill

Wheels Refurbishing

2011-10-11162103.jpg

I found the Workshop Manuals but it only has info on Is200, does not list

RS200: Any one has the Rs200 Workshop Manuals? PM me Please

Also Can some one Identify these Wheels, Looking for the Centre caps please.

Feel free to leave comments.;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links