Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

That's great - you must be chuffed. Did you have an LS400 before the 430?

What about other members? Care to share your impressions of the 430 in relation to the 400?

my 1s,t japanese car since a trusty nissan silvia in 1991 arrived last week & goes for mot day after tomorrow ,

it,s 9yrs old & i really don,t know what to expect ,my usual german motors are pretty predictable

workhorse 141,00mile 03 passat was serviced & mot,d 3 weeks ago , no problem,s

not a thing wrong in 4years/48k

hope my lexus will reward me in similar fashion

95 Lexus LS400 owned for 2 years-2 MOT's and not a thing wrong. Wish that could be said for my XJ8!!!!

Hi

This is a nice feeling,My car went through 20 years of Mot without an advisory let alone a fail,sorry the first three were motless.

joy , mot today & all is well in my sportcross world , my technician is mobile & comes to the house,takes car & returns

he was staggered when i told him how much i had paid for what i got,

i know 9 yrs & 53k isn,t exceptional but ive had enough cars in 25 years to know a good one , this hasn,t a squeek,creak or rattle,barely audible on tickover & drives great

still impressed :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine too has just sailed through the MOT which i admit i wasnt expecting of a car this age! You just have respect the Lexus engineers for a brilliant build quality.

I told my mechanic that if i could , i would only buy Lexus from now on. He didnt seem to get it, so i just smiled, handed him the keys before the mot and left.

I went to pick up my newly mot'd Lex to be confronted by a new Lexus convert looking suspicously like my mechanic!

He was raving about how it drove, how smooth and quiet it was etc etc you know the drill, he was that surprised he almost forgot to charge me, almost!

I was ready to drive off but he was still waxing lyrical so in order to shut him up I told him how much it cost me.....silence! The last i saw of him was a greasy arsed overall dissapearing inside for what i can only assume is a copy of the auto trader :-) NOW he gets it!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links