Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Drive Of The Lfa

ACLex

Looked like a fun drive mate. Was this an option on a buyable track day, or was it a dealer perk? Shame there is no video from the track side of the car going round, it is hard to get any perspective of speed from the views they show.

Looked like a fun drive mate. Was this an option on a buyable track day, or was it a dealer perk? Shame there is no video from the track side of the car going round, it is hard to get any perspective of speed from the views they show.

Hi Rick,

trackside video would have been nice but never mind.

It was a dealer competition that a couple of my colleagues won, as I was on holiday that week I offered to drive and bring the camera ;)

Imagine my suprise to be told that someone had dropped out and would I like to drive???

The rest, as they say, is history :):):)

Andy

Top Speed 129mph then, WOW, scary stuff Andy

Lucky you

Malc

LOL, you are not taking the mick are you Malc?? seriously though the speedo actually read 138 mph as my top speed ;)

Andy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links