Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys - I am currently considering purchase of a 2007 gs450H . It has high mileage at 115k but does have a full Lexus history and has had valve spring recall etc done. My question is how much is it likely to cost for servicing at Lexus dealer ? A general guide to pricing /service schedule will be fine and also any other tips / advice welcome .

Cheers

Kev

Hi guys - I am currently considering purchase of a 2007 gs450H . It has high mileage at 115k but does have a full Lexus history and has had valve spring recall etc done. My question is how much is it likely to cost for servicing at Lexus dealer ? A general guide to pricing /service schedule will be fine and also any other tips / advice welcome .

Cheers

Kev

Hi, in 2008 I brought my 450h, not from my local dealership but one 60 miles away because the car was a lot cheaper they offered me a 4 year service plan for £1036, that’s £260 per service, witch I thought was excellent value, before accepting it I visited my local dealership to see what they could offer, the best they could do was £1480, that’s £370 per service, £110 difference per service, so my best advice would be is to shop around, you will be amazed at the difference in cost for services between dealership’s.

Hi Kev, I buy a service plan for my 450h from Lexus Milton Keynes (full proper job) for 40,000 miles per year - 4 services which this year cost me £1,014.88 + VAT, for that they drive 53 miles to my house to collect the car and always return it nicely washed the same day, this I pay monthly over 8 months with no interest but I think they allow me some discount as a gold member of this club. Regarding the mileage on the car you are considering, mine is now on 130,000 with no issues, still pulls like a train and recovers and holds it charge as well as when I first bought it with only 20,000. Fuel consumption over this entire mileage is 36 MPG which is good enough for me.Still on the original discs and pads with each set of tyres lasting about 45,000. I do use the tiptronic downshift to slow the car hence the brake life and no black front wheels.Not sure if I would harvest more energy into the batteries by braking more but she never seems short of charge. In all I have found this a inexpensive car to run but very fast and looks a million dollars in metallic Kalahri Sand with green windows and a sunroof.

PS The only downside is I dont think it drives as well as our 300 Sportcross, it just feels a bit "robotick" and so far from a traditional car, the electronic brakes in particular and I never forget the weight of the car.That said we dont always use the Sportcross because of fuel prices, ie the Gs has much better consumption figures.

Regards Tony

Thanks for the help guys - still waiting on a buyer for my own car before I can take the plunge. Servicing costs at the kind of figures you mention don't concern me too much since I was actually expecting higher.

Cheers

Kev

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links