Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stoking It Up Tonight!

Loz

I'm gonna go to stoke again tonight. Anyone care to join me?

Think of the street race scenes in too fast too furious and then add Vauxhall Nova Driving eye candy.

Be there or continue to stick your best jazz mags together!

Loz :zee:

should be hitting Stoke by around 7pm and staying will 10:30pm (ish)

Stoke is the Daddy, Pm your Mobile and I'll call you when I hit the black top. if you're there, your there.

Loz :zee:

As I drove through last Sunday while remembering to watch my speed because of the copper with radar gun, other coppers were attending to what looked to be the passenger lying on the ground, they were still moving so it looks as though they might be concussed or something.

Nobody hurt badly. the girl was a bit cut up. the 'lude was gunning it down and got the roundabout all wrong after overtaking my new mate, Danny_Punto (a poster on *****revolutions.co.uk ) it seems the guy was a bit of a node and as Chris said. They got off lightly but the feds were not impressed.

Tonight was cool! there was another corrolla that was pushing a couple of cossies and a couple of scoobies around the track! ( watch out for a white one Dawsie ).

anyone know WI IOUD and PI IOUD ??

Both IS 200 Lexus.

once again when I mentioned JAE and the Lexus stand (explaining the lex badge on the CRX) I was amazed at how many people had seen 3 supercharged lexus up at creation that sounded like an electric car. one silver one blue and one red.... Yes that was Zee, Harty and Chris (my GS was there two!!) over a month ago... but still remembered.

Another great night in Stoke!

Loz

Ps. would rather have driven home in my Lex. thinking about the LS 400 with those bargain pipes. and thinking I would like the GS to be a little fruity after I've got rid of the Rex... :zee:

sounds like a good nite there son

i should of come down, drove to brum as usual, parked up and was go meet my friends in the club gets out the car in the multistory car park and realised i was still wearing my NIKES and had no shoes wit me................................. i nearly knocked the wing mirror off my car, annoyed wasnt the word, and had no credit either to call my ppl and tell em. so drove back home for 11.35 :offtopic:

sorry :offtopic:

Loz- did you get some mushou then from the ladies??? :winky:

mitch

credit?

you not carry cash

phone box? :mat:

had no coins at all mate to use a phone box had bout 2p on my mobile topped it today wit £50, should last 2 weeks maybe :offtopic:

loz- good man, some nice women round stoke and then theres the others..................... :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk