Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rolling Road

esp

Hi I have had my IS on the rolling road today made 144.7 Bhp and 156.4 LB/FT not bad i thought for a seven year old anybody else had theres tested? :flowers:

Given that these figures are well within the uncertainties (validated accuracy) of a rolling road when compared with Lexus stated 153bhp/144lb/ft - this shows the car is well-maintained and just how durable the IS200 is.

It has 74k miles on the clock a 75 year old lady has owned it from new until I bought it in october. everything has been done at Lexus. I had it serviced when i frist bought it having oil and filter changed week after next. I am hoping if I take care of it will last me many more years. This is the first Lexus I have bought and not regreting it

that at the wheels or the flywheel?

Did you build your Lexus up over time or did you do all the mods in one go looks great by the way

hi mate it took me around 3 years to find all the bits,i could have got bits like the body kit sooner but i didnt want any fiberglass on my car.chargers are hard to come by aswell so that took time...

and cheers mate only recent mod is tinted front windows and im wondering what to do next..lol

that at the wheels or the flywheel?

Did you build your Lexus up over time or did you do all the mods in one go looks great by the way

hi mate it took me around 3 years to find all the bits,i could have got bits like the body kit sooner but i didnt want any fiberglass on my car.chargers are hard to come by aswell so that took time...

and cheers mate only recent mod is tinted front windows and im wondering what to do next..lol

Is there anything more you can do? What BHP is your lex at the moment? I bet it can move with Supercharge conversion.

not been on the rolling road yet mate but going to soon....ive got the larger intercooler,decat manifold,induction kit

ive got a black box to be fitted and a larger pulley....it can shift around 6 secs to 60

the drive by

not been on the rolling road yet mate but going to soon....ive got the larger intercooler,decat manifold,induction kit

ive got a black box to be fitted and a larger pulley....it can shift around 6 secs to 60

the drive by

Thanks for the videos you have one mental lexus there loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll race you Ormi lol

em no...if you think mines mental you should see the mans above...we were almost side by side going to a meet when he booted it it made so much noise i thought something had fell off my car then he was just a dot miles away!!!

stav get a video up

Just had my Lexus on the dyno last week, and it put out 154HK and 219NM(161ft-lb). It was power at the wheel.

My lexus is stock besides a Catback exhaust and KN-filter insert(Stock intake).

It is a 99' and have run 206.000Km(128.000miles)

So i´m really pleased with the result, it have keept all its power over the years :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links