Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introducing Myself

miket350

Hi everybody,

As a recent newbie, I thought I'd introduce myself. I live in beautiful Suffolk, and have recently bought an IS220d SE-L Multimedia. I find it a fantastic car, but am still learning how to use various bits on the multimedia!! As a 65 year old, I have to say this is probably the best car I have owned, and as I've been driving for 47 years I've had a few as you can imagine, including an Allegro and Maxi (enough said)!!

Already I've had a question answered by the forums, and look forward to gleaning more tips and assistance.

Hi everybody,

As a recent newbie, I thought I'd introduce myself. I live in beautiful Suffolk, and have recently bought an IS220d SE-L Multimedia. I find it a fantastic car, but am still learning how to use various bits on the multimedia!! As a 65 year old, I have to say this is probably the best car I have owned, and as I've been driving for 47 years I've had a few as you can imagine, including an Allegro and Maxi (enough said)!!

Already I've had a question answered by the forums, and look forward to gleaning more tips and assistance.

Welcome Mike, Like you I am rather late in life in getting a decent car, I'm 72 next birthday. Having said that, my previous car was a top of the range Rover 75 which was definitely the best car I had ever owned........until I purchased my IS220d SE-L Multimedia last October and this is, without doubt, my best car. I have read about lots of problems with the S220d not least of which are the headaches caused by the EGR valve. You might like to read my recent thread titled "Problems headed off at the pass" and the one before that " More on EGR cleaning" I think that you will find them interesting.

Anyway Mike, enjoy your new car, I am certainly enjoying mine!

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

It took me too long to convert to Lexus but after buying an imported LS six years ago I haven't looked back and had such a redundant toolbox!

In addition to the Allegro and Maxi I also in the past had a wedge shaped Princess, Wolsley 1885 and Six and a Rover SD1 3500 now they needed a toolbox kept in the boot!

Enjoy your 220d :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links