Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I would be surprised if it didn't - my '03 Accord did, and it was a considerably cheaper car.

You'd know if they are HIDs - the light is whiter, and you'd see a stark difference between them and the inner halogen-based lights.

According to my May 2001 broucher HIDs are only standard on a SE model 450, my 2002 GS 300 SE did not have HIDs but my 2002 300 Sportcross does have them.

Enjoy the new motor, Regards Tony

Thanks for the reply's Gents, my 430 is a sport navi so I assume it will be top spec. I found a 2003 GS430 sepc sheet here http://www.edmunds.com/lexus/gs-430/2003/features-specs.html that says "Xenon high intensity discharge headlamp", also when I moved my car last night in the dark the lights actually enabled me to see (unlike my old GS300). The light seemed white and nice and wide, like the HID4U kit I recently installed on IS200 so I think yes. Cheers. Ian.

My late 2002 GS430 SE Nav has HID so I would assume that yours has too. You should find headlamp washer jets under the headlamps and find they are self levelling if it has HID. The spec on the link you posted (U.S. spec) will probably not be the same spec as a UK spec.

Yep they are HID. Looking at the car with the lights on, the dipped beam is white and the side light bulbs are standard yellow.

I have some LED side lights to go in and make it all white.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links