Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Rear Anti Rattle Fingy

is-mart

any body know is i can get these anti rattle plates seperatly or do i have to buy in a kit,,as the cheapest iv seen so fare is 60 pound,,and i only need one,,does any body know if lexus sell these individiual

Hi ,might be worth talking to Livingstone Auto Parts www.livingstoneautoparts.co.uk I have had a front set off them and they have on their site front shims and rear brake shoe set as in stock but no mention of rear shims

Dave

Hi ,might be worth talking to Livingstone Auto Parts www.livingstoneautoparts.co.uk I have had a front set off them and they have on their site front shims and rear brake shoe set as in stock but no mention of rear shims

Dave

cheers for that bud,,ill get straight on to that after the holidays

• 5 months later...

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem you can buy the anti rattle plates for the brakes from Lexus. They do two types one is just a wire and the other is folded steel plate which is better. They only cost about £14 for a pair and that is including the vat

I had the same problem you can buy the anti rattle plates for the brakes from Lexus. They do two types one is just a wire and the other is folded steel plate which is better. They only cost about £14 for a pair and that is including the vat

Do i have to quote a part number? or do i just ask for rear "anti rattle plates"?

I didn't have a part number. Just ask for the anti rattle springs and the will ask if u have the wire or the Steel plate type. One of mine was hanging out so could see it. But the plates are better and not alot more

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links