Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Jae Quiz

UltraViolet

I am just pulling all the quiz questions together. I emailed all the Clubs attending asking for questions which would encourage visitors to your stand - now I have compiled them all I have noticed something strange........ not ONE single Club from the D plots (i.e. Lexus and Toyota) have replied and sent any questions. :unsure:

So there will be hundreds of people wandering round with their quiz sheet - and the questions will take them all around the show EXCEPT for the Toyota/Lexus area. Why is this? I find it hard to believe that all those clubs have admin that have gone awol, suffer from appathy or don't want to associate with other Jap marques .......

Does that mean you won't be submitting teams for the events?

Sumo Power have donated a liquid prize for the Club that wins the quiz......

We've never heard any mention of this request for questions here or on TOC otherwise we cvould have nocked some up for you...

TOC's pretty active today if you want some questions put your way :)

As for TOC, defo got teams for sumo and TOW...

i was in America then.... ack!

to be honest i get 100's of email a day 70% spam :angry:

we can come up with something right now... what do we do sammy?

funny how only a few short years ago that would have been resolved in under a minute on the phone... :duh:

Technology, you can't beat it!

Loz :geek:

Not in this case Loz - one email goes to EVERY club - that would have taken me hours by phone. Plus when the mails come back - I cut and paste into the sheet rather than having to type loads out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk