Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The People In This World Make Me Sick!

Just had a shocking week, and last night just topped it of!

last Tuesday, some idiot sky driver pulled out of the parking space with no way near enough room, and swiped the front bumper on my IS. I found it was a sky driver when I rewound the CCTV. But sky were quick to say he could be a contractor so if theres no number plate they can't do much! :(

Now I woke up this morning, and found my lip spoiler had been stolen!

Rewound the CCTV to find two hooded men, who first went round the car and then decided to pull the spoiler off. From one of my camera angles I managed to see it was in fact a black IS200 which the men got out from, so no doubt stole the spoiler for their car.

It just makes me sick that for the sake of a £25 spoiler, people would resort to steeling, I mean if you can afford to run an is200, surley you can afford £25 rather than thieving one!

On both events, the number plates arent visible :(

Im just more annoyed that one Lexus owner would do that to another!

last Tuesday, some idiot sky driver pulled out of the parking space with no way near enough room, and swiped the front bumper on my IS. I found it was a sky driver when I rewound the CCTV. But sky were quick to say he could be a contractor so if theres no number plate they can't do much! :(

Rewound the CCTV to find two hooded men, who first went round the car and then decided to pull the spoiler off. From one of my camera angles I managed to see it was in fact a black IS200 which the men got out from, so no doubt stole the spoiler for their car.

It just makes me sick that for the sake of a £25 spoiler, people would resort to steeling, I mean if you can afford to run an is200, surley you can afford £25 rather than thieving one!

Start off by telling Sky that it is immaterial who was driving the very obviously Sky Van unless they can demonstrate that they had one stolen at that time & thus not in their charge. Point out that this is what their Public Liability Insurance is for - and that this means they are entirely responsible at all times for all vans in their ownership or legitimately carrying their livery with respect to accidents, damage etc. and they are also required to know who drives them when and where whether direct employees or contractors. If after they have settled with you, they then wish to pursue their driver; that is up to them.

Sadly there is nothing you can do about the hooded ba**ards with a black IS200 & no conscience who stole from you. Its just a sign that there are more than you imagine who only ever think thieving is wrong if it involves a chance of getting caught!

Complete W*****s! like you it disgusts me what people will do for something so simple as a spoiler. I want one but like most folk will just bide my time till i can afford one. I couldnt live with it on my concience if I did that. Good look with trying to get everything sorted mate. I feel for you.

get the avengers!

na sorry to hear this mate, buy a **** car for work trips....or park somewhere really quiet. its annoying but it seems to be the only way to beat these arseholes.

Sorry to hear about the issues

But u have it all in ur hands CCTV of sky van

Take it to the cops book in as a crime the call sky make them

Aware then send a letter demanding compo

If no joy the consult advice

Good luck

By the way the worlds not sick people is this is caused and driven by hunger for

Money and freebies curse thos that steal

I so- pose the benefits system ain't pay as good

I know one or two people that worked for Sky and as far as I know they are all sub contractors so as others have mentioned get back to Sky and ask them to disclose the driver's details.

Sky provide the work to their contractors so will kmow by the location of the vehicle at the time of the incident who was in that area.

The other thing of course is that the van is likely to be local in that they normally have their own patch so keep an eye open for a Sky van with frontal damage.

Even though you have no registration number for the van it may be a good idea to still report it to the police, if Sky do come up with a name the driver can then be rightly prosecuted for failing to stop and failing to report an accident, personally I hope he already has 6 speeding points so another 6 should more or less end his career!!!

Hey Auzzam,

Just wanted to say that I'm really sorry to hear about the recent issues you've had to deal with. I had some :tsktsk: jump all over my IS200 earlier this month - they even nicked off with one of the roof strips. It stuns me how another human being can do something so foul over something so frivolous & still be able to look at themselves in the mirror every morning.

As for the Sky van I'd definitely nip down the local bobby with the tape & get yourself a crime reference number, they should also be able to advice on how to pursue the matter with Sky. I'd be interested to know what Sky's take on the incident would be.

Best of luck locating to the driver & the scrotes who nabbed your spoiler.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links