Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

I am contemplating buying a wood veneer dash kit to cover the black plastic areas of the standard dash in the Mk1 GS300 to match the existing wood veneer.

If you have fitted such a kit to your car I would be interested to hear what your opinions are on the finished product and also details of where you purchased and at what cost.

Thanks

Keith

Hi Keith,

I also considered fitting one of these kits, but could only find them for sale in the states which were for LHD cars.

Good luck in your search, the series one would look great with some extra wood. :)

Your Right, it would, I've also been searching a bit but as Dave was advising, they R only for LHD, I'd love 2 get the kit for mine, I think it would look great B)

Thanks guys

I did pick up a URL of a site from a mail on this list a while ago.

The company in question was in the States and offer kits in 60 different colours and materials and retail at about $200 + shipping. If I remember right they have a sister company over here that markets dash kits for Range Rovers and Jags etc so they may be interested in knocking out some for our rhd Lexus cars.

I have mailed them but have yet to receive a reply and will post again when i hear back.

I the meantime maybe we should establish how many people on this list are serious about purchasing kits.

One for the Mods maybe who organise group buys.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to the B & I trim website in the States, they will fabricate almost any RHD vehicle to order and keep the necessary templates.

I have had an aluminium set made fo one of our other cars and the quality is faultless - hope that this helps.

They ship insured using the USPS and Parcelforce, btw.

• 2 weeks later...

try www.bdtrims.com as i said in the previous topic they don't have dash kits for right hand, but when i order from them, they made one for me...took a little while but they made and it looks GREAT!!!! I guess their quaity much better then B&I...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links