Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1999 Gs300 For Sale - I Know It's Probably The Wrong Place.....

Afternoon all,

I know this is probably the wrong part of the forum for this but I thought I'd post anyway.

I live in Geneva, Switzerland and I've bought my nanny a GS300 to run my daughter about to her various groups etc. Anyway, it looks like I might be home around the first quarter of 2014! And frankly, I can't wait.

I know it's a little way away but I was wondering if there would be any interest from you in buying it from me come 2014? I know it's not worth much and I know there isn't a huge market for it eitehr given it's a left-hooker but if you don't ask, you don't get.

It's mechanically sound, both upper and lower from ball joints have been replaced, as have both front ABS sensors.

It's also had the brake actuator replaced! So no nasty ABS warning lights on the dash!

The inside is pretty good, the rear hasn't been sat in from what I can gather, but the front is a little tatty and the radio doesn't work either.

The body if I'm honest isn't great due to the poor driving standards this close to France, each corner has a scratch or scrape.

If there is enough interest I could be cajouled in to taking some pictures and posting them for you to see what it (currently) looks like.

Oh, before I forget, it has a set of winter and summer tyres too, I cannot tell you how much grip you get from a set of winter tyres in the winter.

Anyway, enough from me now, but if you have any thoughts on it, I'd love to hear them.

Ciao!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links