Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just following on from my other thread about looking for a 430, this morning I bought a 400.

Am now the proud owner of a nice blue 1996 LS400 and looking forward to joining the ranks here properly.

I pick the old girl up on Friday, great!

Just following on from my other thread about looking for a 430, this morning I bought a 400.

Am now the proud owner of a nice blue 1996 LS400 and looking forward to joining the ranks here properly.

I pick the old girl up on Friday, great!

Pictures pictures pictures.

No going the long way home

Well done and welcome to superior motoring at Woolworths prices.

Mike

I pretty much went against everything that would have been said to me on this car.

It was in a garage five minutes from my house and that's what made me go and look at it. Lovely condition, loads spend on it recently, cambelt done lest year but sadly doesn't have a service book with it.

She drives lovely, sound system is lovely, I think she looks like a nice car, has MOT with no advisories until May 2013, just had new tyres and front brakes, recent suspension work, some bits under the bonnet changed too.

I figure if she lasts me until the MOT, it's money well spent and I'm sure she will be trucking on a lot longer :)

Made him an offer, he said yeah so all good. It's getting a proper full valet on Friday morning so I'm picking it up in the afternoon.

I'll get some pics uploaded somewhere and link them up :)

For sure Malc, the car has 181000 and she was on the forecourt for £1795. I offered £1500 which I thought was a fair reduction and he agreed.

I'll hook up the ad pics and certainly do some more on Friday after the valet :)

Advert Pics:

barge1-1.jpg

barge2.jpg

barge3-1.jpg

barge4-1.jpg

barge5.jpg

barge6.jpg

barge7.jpg

Looks good with those wheels, and if the plate comes with it, you should be able to get a few quid for that too.

As you say, worst case scenario it lasts till next mot, anything beyond and your motoring for nowt really.

Enjoy.

Looks in good condition and that's pre valet I guess, good news re the number plate,if it had been KGB you could have had the rear windows dark tinted,learnt Russian and had some fun!

Once you get the car get in touch with Lexus because if the car has been serviced by them at any time they will be able to do you a print out, they normally need proof of ownership so take your V5C.

She looks a very smart car even now ! Clearly looked after and cherished .... to have had a private plate even.

The Mk3 is a very good car and I hope you will enjoy her for a long time yet.

Well done. ENJOY

Malc

Thanks! Does anyone know why some cars get gold badges and many don't?

Its because people buy them. I don't believe it meant you had a better specification. They are often on eBay.

Mike

Picked the car up this afternoon, love it! It's had a full valet so it looks the part and now I've had a chance to drive it myself outside of test drive conditions, it's just such a nice place to be.

The luxury factor just makes me laugh a bit, cruising along in this massive car sat back with my arm on the gigantic arm rest, I really love it already.

Filled it up before from low down, only came to 91 quid, was really hoping for some triple figure action for better comedy value :)

Front heated seats don't work, can these be sorted or generally once they go, they go?

Picked the car up this afternoon, love it! It's had a full valet so it looks the part and now I've had a chance to drive it myself outside of test drive conditions, it's just such a nice place to be.

The luxury factor just makes me laugh a bit, cruising along in this massive car sat back with my arm on the gigantic arm rest, I really love it already.

Filled it up before from low down, only came to 91 quid, was really hoping for some triple figure action for better comedy value :)

Front heated seats don't work, can these be sorted or generally once they go, they go?

Another one well and truly hooked.

You do realise there is no road back.

There are already a couple of threads on here about the non working seats, cant remember what the solution is.

Enjoy. Mike

I think these cars are a bit of a secret really and it's pretty nice for it to be that way. I've always loved cars but had never heard of these until my friend at work talked about them.

Driving this car today and I'm just thinking 1500 quid, what on earth??!!

Hooked for sure, it's a whole new way of driving!! :)

For sure Malc, the car has 181000 and she was on the forecourt for £1795. I offered £1500 which I thought was a fair reduction and he agreed.

I'll hook up the ad pics and certainly do some more on Friday after the valet :)

Advert Pics:

barge1-1.jpg

barge2.jpg

barge3-1.jpg

barge4-1.jpg

barge5.jpg

barge6.jpg

barge7.jpg

I think these cars are a bit of a secret really and it's pretty nice for it to be that way. I've always loved cars but had never heard of these until my friend at work talked about them.

Driving this car today and I'm just thinking 1500 quid, what on earth??!!

Hooked for sure, it's a whole new way of driving!! :)

I know what you mean, it kind of drives itself most of the time, which sounds boring, but somehow isn't.

As a motorway cruiser, it's simply superb imo.

Wonder if you'll spend much time in the MX5?

I think they're such different cars, both will have their days :)

I think if I need to nip into town or something or buzz around somewhere with tight parking, the 5 is ideal :)

I went to pick up my daughter earlier and we all stood at the door just laughing at how big the Lexus is, it looked so massive :)

i got mine a couple of months ago first one and i cant get enough of it ,i drive a hgv 3000 kms a week and hated driving when i got home, but not any more wish i had one years ago

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links