Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Our Is200. Packed And Ready To Go!

Thought I'd post some pictures up of our new IS200 SE. We're very pleased for £1500.

Finally got round to washing the interior and giving the exterior a quick coat of Autoglym ready to test it out on our camping trip. Perhaps a sportcross would have been a better option hehe!

Ignore the black fog lights, that's a temporary measure.

B191FC57-F83D-47F6-BFE3-BA20AA75AF74-1501-000000E36E310FD5.jpg

2AA34E1D-FC89-4E37-A565-482D7A11E62C-1501-000000E385EEE30B.jpg

I really wanted one in that colour, I think it suits the lines of the IS200 very very nicely....A few weeks before I got my current one I saw a bargain low miler in the same colour, got to the garage slightly late so it was shut but still managed to check it out from the outside. It was absolutely mint not a speck on the bodywork and the alloys looked like they'd only just been refurbed...99 V reg and it was for sale for £1695....called the garage up the next day and arranged to test drive with the intention of buying it at 12:30...long story short but I got ****** about by the person who was supposed to be coming to view it with me so was delayed by a couple of hours, only to find that some bugger had come along and bought it at 1:00 that same day...I was that gutted that I haven't spoken to the idiot who was supposed to come with me since..

BTW lovely motor, where u off camping to?

Thanks for the nice comments folks. It wasn't our first choice of colour actually. But I viewed it on a sunny day and was sold instantly.

We're going near Ilfracombe in North Devon. Thought we'd try the roof bars and box on though, make sure it all fitted properly.

Ive seen a charged version in this colour, looks great, infact theres another one just down the road from me in this colour but not in a good condition. Being as you in staffordshire you should come to a local meet.

I'm thinking somewhere like Cannock or Stafford, going to have a look on Google and see what decent spots are in those areas. When say 5 or more people are interested, we can finalise a place and sort out at date.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links