Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav

Shaun667

I have put a DVD screen into my lexus is200 sat nav housing the screen works but after putting the wires to the power of the housing the motor only tilts down on both open and close button and tilt does any one no why ?

you need to use back the power feed from the origin PCB board (power harness board) just feeding power to the motor it's only gave one way. unless u know electronics stuff you can use relay for it to run up and down.

Exactly as Pete says - have you wired to the existing board or straight to the motor?

If you've wired to the board, check you haven't dislodged the long potentiometer that tells it its position.

It looks similar to this:

febb_slide60_1.jpg

Faulty disk or laser head. There is very little you can do other than try another disk or run a disk cleaner. Outside of that they don't sell spares so it would be another unit. Maybe you could salvage one off a scrapper.

Exactly as Pete says - have you wired to the existing board or straight to the motor?

If you've wired to the board, check you haven't dislodged the long potentiometer that tells it its position.

It looks similar to this:

febb_slide60_1.jpg

Spot on Geoffer :phone:

the pin is lot more smaller than the picture shown (carefull not to break it) :nuke:

best is post few picture what you've done on the mod (see clearly what might be the problem )

its the original disc 2006-2007 version 2 its worn in middle of disc ? are the map copies any good off ebay?

haven't bought one and tested myself.

i'm sure a lot LOC member not recommended it :hocus-pokus:

if it's cheap won't do any harm (origin version)

you might as well re-copies :nuke: the disc you got and test if it's works on yours car disc drive

worn in middle of disc?..... (might be the drive problem as it's grinding the disc)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links