got fed up of my mini,

looked on eBay saw a IS200 sport,

bought it the following day :L

oh yeah and im 20 :D

heres the pics

604075_10152287055570357_1410997668_n.jpg

18194_10152289401865357_336081498_n.jpg

one thing i dont get...

i tried to fill up and the thing kept clicking off, finaly got it in and it clicked off at £35 went in the car and it was only at half way :/

what is that?

well im paying less than what my mates are paying on there 1.1 saxos :L

How is that possible?? Lol...

well, one friend is paying £4000 for a 1.3 classic mini,

one is paying £3000 on a 1.4 saxo,

£2000 on a 1.1 saxo

haha

im paying £1600 :)

well im paying less than what my mates are paying on there 1.1 saxos :L

How is that possible?? Lol...

well, one friend is paying £4000 for a 1.3 classic mini,

one is paying £3000 on a 1.4 saxo,

£2000 on a 1.1 saxo

haha

im paying £1600 :)

Wow those a crazy insurance prices! They really hit young lads hard with insurance!

When you get to 33 like me mate you forget what a pain getting cheap insurance can be. I pay just over £400 fully comp. :)

Who are you with Chris?

I'm 37 and they quoted me £456. 10 yrs NCB and no accidents or convictions. That's more than £100 more than I'm paying for the thing in my sig with a bigger engine.

I'm with esure. I'm the same as you, a little younger lol, but 10 years no claims, no accidents but I did get 3 points a couple of months ago for speeding but my insurance didn't increase strangely! :)

Not sure what mine is exactly without digging out my documents but it's £38. 65 a month and I had to pay 2 months upfront :)

I'll have to shop about next year. I just renewed the BMW two weeks ago. I didn't know I was going to buy a new car. Cancelling and taking it out somewhere else mid-term will not save me money so I'll wait.

I think it's a lucky dip anyway. I used to pay 200 quid on a Saab 2.3L convertible and now more than double on this IS :wacko:

I'm a retired programmer and my last consult was with a famous insurance company in Norwich (had a name change recently). I was working on a ‘Pay as you drive’ insurance option, which was mainly targeted at younger drivers.

Basically you elect to have a black box fitted into the car (GPS), which monitors every aspect of your driving. Time you drive, where you drive, how you drive. You pay per mile, according to your driving. You can elect NOT to drive at certain times of the night which lowers the mileage rate.

I’m not sure if this is still going, but it was a big project about 5 years ago. At £2000-£4000 per year for ‘normal’ insurance, it’s got to be worth a try.

I should add that I have no association with any insurance company.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links