Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Suspension Height Is 200 (Very High)

CHUNKY CHIP

No parked next to another Se both v plates 1999

bounce test on other gives a little rebound as you expect

mine is very hard very little return had to press harder than the other car to get a reaction on mine compared to the other se....

I drive an SE and Tow a caravan and not had any reason to put spring assisters or different springs in. Maybe yours has a problem? Mine as stated sits slightly higher than an equivalent sport model.

How does it handle on normal driving and a little harder driving ??

My Front end feels fine as expected when cornering holds no understeer etc BUT

rear of mine gives the feel of skipping or a tramping effect rather than an expected feel of holding the road firmly

Similar to high tyre pressures(no they ok)

CC

checked this iam way higher than the std spec it like its been given uprated springs for towing for example but never had bar on

Handling is ok but a feeling of loose rear comes to mind not a tight gripper when cornering wanted to find out about this as 4 wheel alignment and a set of toyo T1R are waiting to be fitted so not doing that until this odd high rear is sorted nothing shows as it all looks std apart from taking struts off to look see as they say

will strip it on next weekend to check it over

tyres and 4 wheel align can wait till this is sorted

also anyone know what would a good set of shocks/springs be to fit for std :shifty: road use with a good road holding be if i end up having to change shocks anyway

thanks

had the same thought thinking they were left in or someone had put transport rubbers in like we used have them delivered to the dealership and i would remove them from the vehicle on pdi

but no there is nothing they coming off saturday to look see :hohoho:

further info

As the rain has stopped i just did a quick measure from road to arch edge its 27inchs and the gap between tyre top and arch is 4 inchs all approx

Anyone able to check theirs so i have a quick guide to what others have unless its raining where you are :shifty:

cc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links