Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Keys Ls430 Without Paying £2K

Well after losing all my keys I managed to get the whole job including two genuine lexus keys done for £350..... Rather chuffed ....

Just one thing that's baffled me, hiw do you programme the key fir the central locking. I have seen the threads on doing it but can only get it to cycle twice , which means it didnt work.....

Can somebody please help..... It's doing my head in lol

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

I've read the proceedure somewhere and will have a look.

Chances are if you allow a little longer than 52 minutes someone will know the answer as we can't all be on the forums all of the time :D

This method differs from the other ones.

To program remote entry:

Make sure no key in ignition, driver door open and another 3 doors are closed and locked.

Insert the master key into ignition switch then remove it. Lock and unlock driver door 5 times( use the lock and unlock buttom at the door handle, not the master switch).

Then close and open the driver door one time.

Lock and unlock driver door 5 more times (at the door handle, same like the second step).

Then insert the master key in ignition and turn it on and then off. Remove the key. You hear the door lock and unlock itself once.

Then press the lock and unlock bottoms on the key (at the same time) and hold it for about 3 seconds.

Release both bottoms and then just press the unlock bottom for about 3 seconds and you should be done with reprogramming the remote entry.

Really appreciate it Steve thanks.... Can't even get it to cycle the locks now , tried a few times .,.. God only knows what's gone on. Central locking is manually working but the programme won't even dual cycle now let alone programme fully lol asaaarrrrgggghhhh

Yeah the guy who programmed my key at weekend is looking into it on a key forum , so fingers crossed he'll come back to me soon

Good news is it sailed through its mot today woo hoo

Another big 5 star cheer for the Lexus, Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links