Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

i have had an issue with my tyres on my 2008 is250, 255 40 18 turanza e55 on back, 225 40 18 potenza 050a on front.

Only had car a week, terrible tramlining.....black circle state that these tyres should not be used in '' near freezing conditions''.

Spoke to BRIDGESTONE UK who also state that this combination is not correct for my vehicle and should be all the same pattern. A lexus dealer confirms this.....your thoughts please

not so much on dry but as you say, slightly damp, its almost unbearable. I had bridgestone tyres on a lot of saab's i owned. when i got to the tramlining stage, i recently changed them to ''evergreen'' tyres......approx £60 per tyre for a 225 45 18.....brillant, car was very sure footed after that,1/2 price of a bridgestone.

my car goes back to dealer tomozz for investigation, drivers door mirror (mind of its own), hand brake nears adjusting, cracked rear reflector lense......

only had car 2 weeks, i thought these guys were the ''bees knees'' for customer service ? not impressed yet !!

Hi Derek, I think a lot of low-profile tyres start to tram-line when they are wearing down, but a lot of owners like the Toyos'. My rears will be next but can't decide whether to keep the IS so that may push me to a cheaper set which I am reluctant to do. Let us know how it goes. Jim. (what colour is yours?)

Wallace......Lexus Wolves have agreed to change my front tyres for the correct ones, Turanza's 33's. No problem with this dealership at all, left me a car to play with for the weekend be it a toyota, tyres fitted on Monday as apparently a rare tyre !!

my car is silver on a 58 plate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links