Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Think ?too Much ?

I have been on my photobucket account today came across this old picture. its a sport grill with a row of LED lights on the underside of the top edge. They stopped working years ago (cheap leds) and had forgotten all about them. Do i replace them or are they cheese ?

blinggrill2.jpg

If u really like doing LED mod , do simple things like number plate light, side lights, interior lights, some little things that's make nice finishing touch and still keep a oem look.

Sorry but its your car! If you like them have them if not then dont and **** to what everyone else thinks.

Personal if you wanted something like that I would fit just like four high powered bulbs behide the grill so it makes it look nice but not to much.

lol

i like LEDs, i think there the future some cars even have main beam LEDs now, but one of those things where you need a happy medium...

anyway, talking of being illegal, im toying with the idea of tinting my front windows :lookaround: 30% i know... but thinking to do 50% front 80% back

I like lexus signature L LED lights on all of they model now.

About the window tint , sorry I don't have much knowledge on that , my already come wit it as stardard , I'm sure some one on here may be able to help u petayv8.

lol

i like LEDs, i think there the future some cars even have main beam LEDs now, but one of those things where you need a happy medium...

anyway, talking of being illegal, im toying with the idea of tinting my front windows :lookaround: 30% i know... but thinking to do 50% front 80% back

One of my Jeeps came fitted with Nigger glass and in the evening you couldn't see a bloody thing so the tint was removed pronto... I have noticed an increase in the number of cars with tinted windows cutting other cars up on motorways.... Presumably because their visabillity has been reduced.... Make sure that you are fully comp.

Yes, LEDs seem to be the future, the head torch that I wear for work is incredible but when the lamp is dimmed it does give some odd effects due to the way that the lamp dims....It seems that the lamp is puled on and off rapidly and although stationary objects are illuminated well, moving objects can appear to be viewed as if illuminated by a strobe lamp..

bought some LED headlight few years back... nearly hit someone behind due to lack of beam from the LED bulb. removed and replace to stock bulb as soon reach home. i might have bought the wrong bulbs but i do prefer a proper HID set-up if wanna something different or bright.

second if i wanted to get a tinted screen i would go for something that won't get you stoped by police asking you to remove it or worse hitting something/someone cause can't see a bloody thing :shruriken:

lol

One of my Jeeps came fitted with Nigger glass and in the evening you couldn't see a bloody thing so the tint was removed pronto... I have noticed an increase in the number of cars with tinted windows cutting other cars up on motorways.... Presumably because their visabillity has been reduced.... Make sure that you are fully comp.

Yes, LEDs seem to be the future, the head torch that I wear for work is incredible but when the lamp is dimmed it does give some odd effects due to the way that the lamp dims....It seems that the lamp is puled on and off rapidly and although stationary objects are illuminated well, moving objects can appear to be viewed as if illuminated by a strobe lamp..

Ive only ever had tint on the rears, so i wouldnt know... but in that case ill stick to 30% legal at the front, the windows have a slight tint anyway so will be more like 35% - 40%. My cop friend also said they have a different quota to meet each month, like mobile phone, seat belts, tint or whatever. Also have a LED torch, much brighter than any halogen torch ive owned. Big into mountain biking too and LED are the best now, better than HIDs even

bought some LED headlight few years back... nearly hit someone behind due to lack of beam from the led bulb. removed and replace to stock bulb as soon reach home. i might have bought the wrong bulbs but i do prefer a proper HID set-up if wanna something different or bright.

second if i wanted to get a tinted screen i would go for something that won't get you stoped by police asking you to remove it or worse hitting something/someone cause can't see a bloody thing :shruriken:

haha you would need to spend hundreds to get a PROPER LED diode to match a HID or halogen setup. Like i said the technology is there and some cars have them now, but in its early stages and manufacturing costs are high. the latest LS i believe does and a few others

bought some LED headlight few years back... nearly hit someone behind due to lack of beam from the led bulb. removed and replace to stock bulb as soon reach home. i might have bought the wrong bulbs but i do prefer a proper HID set-up if wanna something different or bright.

haha you would need to spend hundreds to get a PROPER LED diode to match a HID or halogen setup. Like i said the technology is there and some cars have them now, but in its early stages and manufacturing costs are high. the latest LS i believe does and a few others

lol.... TRUE... there's no short cut :hocus-pokus: if wanted to keep up with the hype :nuke:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links