Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introducing Myself

Hey Chris, 10 years is a quite a long time, dont you think? Good to hear you once travelled Botswana and i think you know Gabs, the capital. Which part of SA did u live in? I lived in Port Elizabeth. Oh by the way i lived and studied in Glasgow, jst so u know my Glaswegian roots, ;). In all fairness and to answer you Stuart as well, speaking of Botswana only, dnt no much of rest of Africa, we hv a quite a big Lexus/Altezza club. my profile pic is taken from one our events. Chris, hook me up on facebook, donah moabi and i'l invite you to our car club mate. there you will c videos and and pics. We jst love to hit the road and brighten up the city.

I am thinking of changing the color of my original mags from silver to black on a silver IS 200. what do you guys think? Anyone done it here and how does it look? how else has anyone improved the appearance of an IS 200, color combination-wise?

Hiya Donah. Welcome to site. Are there many is200's in Africa?

Yup...they are not so common here, but Toyota sold some of these before lexus came into South Afirca in 2006.

Welcome to the club, Donah.

Hey Chris, 10 years is a quite a long time, dont you think? Good to hear you once travelled Botswana and i think you know Gabs, the capital. Which part of SA did u live in? I lived in Port Elizabeth. Oh by the way i lived and studied in Glasgow, jst so u know my Glaswegian roots, ;). In all fairness and to answer you Stuart as well, speaking of Botswana only, dnt no much of rest of Africa, we hv a quite a big Lexus/Altezza club. my profile pic is taken from one our events. Chris, hook me up on facebook, donah moabi and i'l invite you to our car club mate. there you will c videos and and pics. We jst love to hit the road and brighten up the city.

It was actually 12 years ago I was in Africa... Time flies! I lived in Cape Town for a year, Bloemfontein for 6 months and Pretoria for 6 months so moved all over really. We went to PE for a weekend, nice beaches :)

Have you joined the Facebook IS200 page? Lots of knowledgable owners on there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/179809172041079/

Oh great to know that Chris. Havent to Capre Town, but iv travelled to Bloemfontein and i am regular in Pretoria and Joburg. They are a stone throw from my city by the way, just 300kms. Thanks for add and the invitation to that group. i have already sent my request through. Do you know of this group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/2269413104/ . its Toyota Altezza RS 200/AS 200/ Lexus IS 300/IS 200. its fairly big and spans the globe. check it out mate. a great resource and the guys can pimp these cars.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links