Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Bluetooth Accessory

So, ever since buying my IS250 last September, it has had one of these Lexus Genuine Bluetooth Accessories installed down by the steering wheel. I've never had a need for it, and not sure why it was installed in the first place since the sat nav has built in Bluetooth handsfree.

First question is, is it possible to easily remove these? It's not particularly bothering me, but it would tidy up the interior not having a microphone sticking out by the overhead console. Secondly, is this actually worth anything to anyone? I'm not that bothered about selling it on, but I can find almost no information about it on the internet.

Thanks

I'm happy to sell it on, just need to work out how to remove it first! I'm guessing its been installed at a dealer, as the wires are fairly well hidden. I'll take a closer look and see what can be done.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links