Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rare Moment!

First time spot another IS same colour as mind, and thing can't get even better when we on side by side on the traffic lights. In this situation I could resist to floor it!!.....:)

Thats a very rare moment! was it a IS300 too? and did you wave? Ive often been next to another IS200 but your colour is rare for sure.

I will never forget the time i saw a white IS200 parked at my local retail park. rare times

still yet to see a yellow special ed. I wanted gold but the wife hated the colour :( I would of bought one in gold if it wasnt for that because there was one for sale close to me in really good condition within my budget at the time of buying. shame

Totally agree that's why I try keep its factory look as possible with some nice tasty mods. But hey it's their car, everybody have different tast.

• 1 month later...

I have a yellow special edition and i was sure i wouldnt see another down here, but no, proved wrong. It appears theres now 2x yellow roses in plymouth. There is a couple of yellow altezzas here, but they dont count!

I went up cheddar gorge the other night for a car meet, and there are 5 IS200's there not including mine. I thought this was a pretty rare car but it seems the young lads are starting to like them now and there's more and more of them being modified!

I went up cheddar gorge the other night for a car meet, and there are 5 IS200's there not including mine. I thought this was a pretty rare car but it seems the young lads are starting to like them now and there's more and more of them being modified!

yeah noticed this too, I find it odd tho that youngster are going for a lazy smooth cruiser I thought I was inthe minority lol. I guess thr manuals isnt so much....

The meet I went to was a week last Sunday but there are cars up the gorge most Sunday evenings.

Couple of idiots in 200SX's and a 300zx spinning donuts and drifting up the gorge but most of us parked up, lit a BBQ and chilled chatting about cars. Even the police left us alone, only 1 cop car drove by all evening. :)

Wouldnt be so bad if they were aloud to close the road off to drift.. Rarely see police go up that way.

Would take my car out to meets but its a bit embarrassing to take out atm mainly because the previous owner decided to lower the front but not the back so currently looks like I'm breaking hard all the time xD.. Hopefully soon it'll be up to scratch though :)

I have a yellow special edition and i was sure i wouldnt see another down here, but no, proved wrong. It appears theres now 2x yellow roses in plymouth. There is a couple of yellow altezzas here, but they dont count!

I keep seeing a yellow one inLeigham near the Asda in Plymouth is that yours ??

• 2 weeks later...

I keep seeing a yellow one inLeigham near the Asda in Plymouth is that yours ??

Depends when you've seen it? I've been around up there a few times recently. Could be me.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links