Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ct200H F Sport

Stuart Aspey

Hi guys. My IS200 Sportcross is in for its 140,000 service today, but I was surprised to find my loan car from Lexus was the F Sport CT200h. I usually have the S.

The F Sport is very nice compared to the S. There is no sat-nav and the sport function on the dial is much more responsive. The vehicle has 2670 miles on the clock so far and it feels nice and tight, as you'd expect.

The interior of this car is darker than the S and I'm trying to remember if there was a sunroof in the S? maybe it just feels darker in comparison.

Very happy with the car, part of me doesn't want to give it back, but then I can't afford the £30,000 to keep it . .

Think only the Luxury and Above get the sunroof option, maybe the F Sport has a darker headlining? Just ordered my CT luxury Nav today, hope its half as good as my last Lexus an IS300, the best car I have ever had, and I must have had nearly 50 by now.

• Like 1

A lot of bad things have been said about the CT200h, but I think the comfort levels are there, maybe the smaller wheels and larger tyre walls would make it even better. . . . . And that hybrid system is returning 60mpg in a four pot 1.8 petrol engine. I like the car. I haven't test driven the latest IS or GS, but the CT was meant to be a small city car (ish) the nav is easy to use and the dash and instruments are set out well. .

The fuel cover button is just under the steering wheel and if you press the park button, you need to press the brake and engage drive to move off, but if you use the park lever under the left foot rest, you don't need to press the brake to engage drive, simply disengage the park lever under the left foot rest.

Really like the CT200h. It is well built and steady on the roads.

I had read the 'bad' press reviews about the CT Fsport but chose it for company car tax reasons.

We don't find it uncomfortable in the front seats - not sure the same could be said of the back seats! The ride quality is acceptable to good on the roads down here in Cornwall (actually better than a BM on runflats). The car is comfortable for long runs on the motorway, just not as frugal as a diesel. The car is easy to drive and quite relaxing once upto speed, however it can get fairly vocal if pushed hard. The sat nav is excellent and has located some fairly out of the way places around the coast, its just fiddly to use.

I'm finding the fuel consumption poor at 44mpg and no I couldn't justify the £31500 price tag of the car sat on our drive either.

I wouldn't hesitate in suggesting the CT to others as a company car option, however I would add a reservation about the dealer experience I have encountered to date is nowhere near as good as it should be for a premium quality car / manufacturer.

I had read the 'bad' press reviews about the CT Fsport but chose it for company car tax reasons.

We don't find it uncomfortable in the front seats - not sure the same could be said of the back seats! The ride quality is acceptable to good on the roads down here in Cornwall (actually better than a BM on runflats). The car is comfortable for long runs on the motorway, just not as frugal as a diesel. The car is easy to drive and quite relaxing once upto speed, however it can get fairly vocal if pushed hard. The sat nav is excellent and has located some fairly out of the way places around the coast, its just fiddly to use.

I'm finding the fuel consumption poor at 44mpg and no I couldn't justify the £31500 price tag of the car sat on our drive either.

I wouldn't hesitate in suggesting the CT to others as a company car option, however I would add a reservation about the dealer experience I have encountered to date is nowhere near as good as it should be for a premium quality car / manufacturer

I would agree with Ian. The dealers seem to vary widely.Lexus Hatfield are very good whereas I could not say the same of Lexus Cambridge.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links