Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Center Caps Sizing

Hi all. I am having a bit of a mare with center caps for my new wheels. I bought some used 11spokes for the IS200 and none of them came with center caps.

Lexus want £24 per cap for the OEM ones that came on the 11 spokes. The part number is 42603-53090.

I bought some universal 60mm caps from eBay which were slightly too small and did not clip in properly = no good.

So I am guessing the OEM caps are 62mm ish?

Does anyone know if these will fit? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110998537824?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Or is anyone able to give me precise 3 dimensional measurements of the OEM 11 spoke caps please?

Thanks

Bill

Yes, those IS-F caps will fit in the 11-spoke wheels. I tried one this afternoon.

It didn't sit quite as flush as an OEM cap, but it snapped into place fine and looked pretty good.

FYI, the centre caps for IS220d/IS250 wheels and also the Mk1 RX300 are the same size (62mm) and fitment.

They don't look too bad and they do appear to be a bit more robust than the originals.... I'm just about to have my wheels stripped and powder coated but the centres are pretty grotty looking so I'm in the same boat as Billnick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just fitted the ISF centres to my newly powder coated 11 spokes and I am very pleased.... They do protrude about 3mm further out and you can see a little band of grey but they are all plastic and so shouldn't corrode like the metal originals.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links