Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking Of Selling My Is300 Sportcross

***NOW SOLD***

Hello guys,

I am thinking of selling my 2002 IS300, before you call me mad...

I have seen a really nice GS430 Sport (2001) facelifted model so I am very tempted to get that as a replacement to my IS ....

I am thinking of selling my IS300 around £3000 as it is with the double din unit (Pioneer Appradio 2) and the eibach prokit lowering springs and the K&N typhoon induction.

I have the original parts that will go with the car (induction / springs).

It has brand new tyres all around.

New brakes disks / pads front.

Cambelt changed at 78.000miles.

The car now has 114000 miles.

Only thing that will need to be done would be the bonnet (needs respraying, not damaged just paint gonne funny on it).

Just gathering interest/ideas.

Cheers

Vasilis.

2c47cb9a-10b6-47ed-a7cf-c4de049416b1_zps

IMG_4648_zps7beeb320.jpg

IMG_4647_zps66fdbcb6.jpg

IMG_4637-cropped_zps43fd05e0.jpg

IMG_4636-cropped_zpsa2fd0cff.jpg

IMG_4640_zps60951e57.jpg

IMG_20120719_210035.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Martin,

New or not we will have to arrange a Bluewater meeting for end of August / beginning of September for sure :)

I have seen that I think ... but it is way too expensive.

PS. Just seen it again ... it is the SE version though not the Sport.

Price is not expensive yet... but it is as an auction so do not know how much it will reach ... already above what I am prepared to pay.

Well thought id mention it as it was such low mileage. And depending on whether u were gunna do mods on it didnt think an SE wud be a bad starting point. Yeah another meet wud be good, there shud be a few more people interested in tagging along from on here i think

Well thought id mention it as it was such low mileage. And depending on whether u were gunna do mods on it didnt think an SE wud be a bad starting point. Yeah another meet wud be good, there shud be a few more people interested in tagging along from on here i think

This is how the potential replacement looks like

I have no clue about mods yet... other than I will transfer my plate :)

Maybe exhausts .... and maybe ... lowering it. Have to wait until I see it in flesh and test everything see how "clean" it is.

GS430back_zpsd246654b.jpg

GS430_zpsf3d48c33.jpg

GS430int_zps88510208.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

About them springs, you know you wanna sell them to me ;) + Another meet would be awesome!

The Eibachs ? .... they are specific to the SportCross though ;) ...

Should organise a meeting in Sept .. .for sure as soon as I sort my self out with work first.

• 4 weeks later...

Car is now sold .... as guessed the first person to see it bought it :(

really sad to see it go! ... (well it is going on Tuesday).

Need to focus on the GS now ... and try to make some mods on it.

Will post pics soon ;)

And sooner to organise a Bluewater meet.... will post on the meeting section guys.

Maybe something planned for end of September

Well already did ...

did the rear windows tint

and now on a look for some 18" wheel alloys to replace the box standard 16" yikes wheels! lol

Already thoroughly cleaned all the interior leather :D :D

so now the outside needs to be properly detailed, claybared, machine polished etc etc

Some more pics will be posted soon

This is my GS300 SE Navigator.... the GS430 deal never materialised.

IMG_20130909_193703_zpsa1446b1e.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links