Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Sat Nav

silentsmile22

Hi guys

Am new here, hope someone can help me thou!!

Bought my first ever Lexus and already fallen in love with it, but the Sat Nav was a bit disappointed, think may need a update the software? Is anyone can let's me know how can I get a update and where can I get those information?

By the way, is anyone know where to get her body kit?
Hahah yea want to be something different, will changed the wheels soon, 10 spokes wheels and put on my SC, it's look fit and good!
What do you guys think?? Does it look like the show car there? Hahaa

Anyway I really hope someone there to help me thou, appreciated in advance :)))

Cherry

post-47824-0-95831900-1375967265_thumb.j

post-47824-0-33864700-1375967301_thumb.j

post-47824-0-49309600-1375967322_thumb.j

hi with regards to the sat nav,all you can do is get an updated disc,try lexusmapupdates,you have got to remember that technology in recent years tends to move on pretty quickly,all the new disc will give you is updated maps,so no postcode option etc.As for the wheels am old school and prefer the OEM ones,the others ones in the pictures don't do it for me

• Like 1

hi with regards to the sat nav,all you can do is get an updated disc,try lexusmapupdates,you have got to remember that technology in recent years tends to move on pretty quickly,all the new disc will give you is updated maps,so no postcode option etc.As for the wheels am old school and prefer the OEM ones,the others ones in the pictures don't do it for me

Thanks so much !!! Yeah you right most of us prefer post code entry as so much easier :)

About my wheels heehee I know there is all personal preference!!

True its personal taste,well i have got used to using my sat nav without postcodes,just takes longer to input full address but gets you there all the same.By the way very nice car though :shifty:

True its personal taste,well i have got used to using my sat nav without postcodes,just takes longer to input full address but gets you there all the same.By the way very nice car though :shifty:

Yea indeed but I won't mind to tap all in as I get used to it with my smart phone so that's not a big deal for me :)

There was something just happened, is anyone have this happened before?

Right, my side mirror was playing after a car washes, one of them wasn't response, then I went to Lexus dealer, the salesman said this is second cars he seen which had same problem and he said may stop playing after drying up, if not, that's will

cost about £800 to replace.....

Bad day!!!!!

:( :( :(

The original set are look good specially as much as you see as much as you get used to it, if you know what I mean :) but I would prefer to see the actual caliper there, and having something different, having say that the benefits to have the old set are easy to clean :P

Meeeeee may be just a girl next door but I like car as much as man does, tbh this car can be looks 10X better hahaaaa then again this is personal taste again

May get 20' and 285 at rear hahaaa people may think too much but I think that's worth to try :)

Hi

Just tried lexusmapudates, however, there is a part number need to entry which I haven't got the original disc, and I really don't know how can I order my new disc though the web site?? is there any alternative to have my sat nav update?

many thanks :)

does your sat nav currently not work then?if it does then you have a disc in the module presumably in the boot(mine is),you need the number(s)on the disc,on the other hand you could contact ACLex on here and he should be able to help if you give him your VIN number,will pm you his number if you want.

does your sat nav currently not work then?if it does then you have a disc in the module presumably in the boot(mine is),you need the number(s)on the disc,on the other hand you could contact ACLex on here and he should be able to help if you give him your VIN number,will pm you his number if you want.

Oh I see :) I didn't know it was there silly me, mine is working but its need to update for those new locations I think ( those address I was going to which build about under 8 years ago ), mine SC is 2001 may be too outdated by now, I will going to check tomorrow for searching the disc, if I'm getting stuck can I pm you to get his number!

Btw I'm so appreciated, many thanks

Yes you can not a problem glad to be of assistance,my discs cost me £139.00

Woohoo I found it :) :) :)

Thanks ever so much( with lots of smile ) will order it tonight, the version I got is first, so defo is time to update it

:)

Cool,let me know how it goes,its probably a lot to pay for a disc(s) when you can get a sat nav a lot cheaper but do like my car creature comforts to work as they should irregardless of cost

Cool,let me know how it goes,its probably a lot to pay for a disc(s) when you can get a sat nav a lot cheaper but do like my car creature comforts to work as they should irregardless of cost

I like inbuilt as they looks unique and nice, specially when you got the music on, for those portable one, even though they are much easier to use but they won't be my cuppa T :P

I defo will let you know what's happening !!

Many thanks

Scud...ney!!!!!!

I placed my order already and it will take 6 days to get it !!! woohoooo yeahhh!!!!!!!

Thanks again :)

Btw my mirror after one day DRYING UP, its still not back to normal yet but its getting there, finger crossed one more day for DRYING UP should back to normal right!!!

Recently I mean last week, just changed my Battery got them from Lexus, I have been tried Unipart, Halfords but they are either no good or cant find the right one for me, in order to save my time so I get the new Battery from Lexus, guess what this is even cheaper than the one sale on Halfords!!!

My next project is change the wheels and hopefully to get a body kit....

My previous one is like this, haahhaha girl racer look like :)

post-47824-0-22300000-1376094001_thumb.j

post-47824-0-01855300-1376094041_thumb.j

I'm not too sure what other people will think, at least there is something different, SC models is not much on the road already so I just want to be more unique :)

There is the kits will transform to look like this :

post-47824-0-86923200-1376094836_thumb.j

I bought a full set of new updated Europe Sat Nav discs from the Lexusmapupdate site. it was about £120 I think. It updated the maps fine but the Sat Nav is dire.

Its well dated and unfortunately I don't know how it can be improved without buying another car.

It doesn't use full post codes and the silly woman insists on trying to get you onto a chosen route even though it would take you miles extra to get back to it.

The screen has low resolution and the controls over complicated.

Its easily beaten by a modern £70 plug in Sat Nav from Navman or TomTom. Sad but true.

I'm not too sure what other people will think, at least there is something different, SC models is not much on the road already so I just want to be more unique :)

That looks really good but unfortunately the sat nav will still be crap.

There are not many SCs on the road now and you want to be even more unique. Is what your trying to say ..!! :innocent:

• Like 1

I bought a full set of new updated Europe Sat Nav discs from the Lexusmapupdate site. it was about £120 I think. It updated the maps fine but the Sat Nav is dire.

Its well dated and unfortunately I don't know how it can be improved without buying another car.

It doesn't use full post codes and the silly woman insists on trying to get you onto a chosen route even though it would take you miles extra to get back to it.

The screen has low resolution and the controls over complicated.

Its easily beaten by a modern £70 plug in Sat Nav from Navman or TomTom. Sad but true.

Oh really !! Is your 05 SC using the same version of Mine too?? I thought it will be at least another version by then, hmmm.... I defo know what you mean, as I bought this car miles away from London and I just too innocent to relies on the Sat Nav to bring me back home, however, no success plus a bit got lost. Then I was using my Iphone to guide me until I get back to main motorway .... It was bit scary as its getting dark plus my phone Battery dieing too

Having say that, I'm still insist to have a disc change, if there is still not much improve, worse come to worse eBay it, I mean the disc, not SC, do you ever drive 06 up SC, people said its much better? If you do please let's me know whether is true or not!

Anyway nice to meet you :)

That looks really good but unfortunately the sat nav will still be crap.

There are not many SCs on the road now and you want to be even more unique. Is what your trying to say ..!! :innocent:

That's why people think I'm mad, personally I'm full of madness of my car, as much as I drive it as much as I want to be more unique, personally I prefer in White , as I always do, however found a white one plus match all circumstances is harder than win a lottery, unless buy a brand new, at the moment I'm still too young can't afford it. Sliver is my first ever lucky this silver wasn't the common one, got a bit bronze metalic there so I eventually bought it otherwise I'm still in hunting :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links