Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dvla Taking Forever To Process Paperwork!

Activ8

Well my IS300h is here and ready for the 1st September but my V5 (due to the private plate for my partex) may be 1st or 2nd week of September! This is despite me sending in the paperwork at the beginning of the month!

I phoned them yesterday as I thought it would be back this week but they informed me that due to closing all the regional offices they are several weeks behind. I was told that this week they are processing applications for mail received up to the 6th of August, Next week it will be up to the 10th and they should be back to normal by mid September. With any luck mine will be processed this week or early next week but the V5 will then take at least a week after acceptance!

So if you are thinking of buying and have a private plate... get the retention application in quick as it seems like it is at least a 4-6
week process!!

its a shame they are closing offices- when I put my plate on I walked into the office at Wimbedon and 10 minutes later was transfered and out the door...

Given how poor Swansea are it can only be for the worst- my wife renewed her driving license last week- it came back with ful bike entitlement added!

My Licence has been with the DVLA for over 1 year since I told them about my heart operation & yes my Dr & consultant have answered their questions ages ago

When I questioned the delay they suggested I send it via email It appears that gets seen to much quicker

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links