Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Gb - Is This For Real?

GaryD1975

Hi all, just had a call from Lexus GB wanting my feedback on a car. They want to drop a lexus 300h off for me to drive over a 4 day period and then would like my feedback on it afterwards. They drop it off and collect it.

Has anyone else ever had this before?

I have never had any dealings with Lexus at all. This is my first Lexus bought from a garage forecourt. its booked in for 10th Jan Fri - Mon. might as well !!

Probably better to decline the offer and tell them to get in touch with me instead :driving:

• Like 1

I'm not in the trade or a journalist. I have rang them and its all booked in anyway. It's a 63 plate in Aztec blue. They have e-mailed me all the car details including the number plate and a chap called Simon will be dropping it off at my home Friday 9 am and picking back up the following Monday at half 9.

Just need to think where I can go in it now. Weekend away for me and the missus me thinks

I'm not in the trade or a journalist. I have rang them and its all booked in anyway. It's a 63 plate in Aztec blue. They have e-mailed me all the car details including the number plate and a chap called Simon will be dropping it off at my home Friday 9 am and picking back up the following Monday at half 9.

Just need to think where I can go in it now. Weekend away for me and the missus me thinks

Dont forget the Lexus meet on Sunday.

Dont forget the Lexus meet on Sunday.

Yes, brilliant idea. Bring it to the meet on Sunday :)

Sorry bit of confusion but what a wonderful idea. I actually dont get the car till Fri 10th Jan, I could have had it 20th December but ill be too busy to drive round at that time of year. If its bad weather in Jan I am going to reschedule for a dry weekend. I want to experience it to its full potential, not toddle about in the snow and ice in it lol.

Did you ask them why they chose you? Seems weird to go so random when they must have a huge database of Lexus customers who would love to get involved.

Thinking about it, I guess they have probably already approached a few existing Lexus owners, also some non-Lexus owners and maybe you fall in-between; a Lexus owner but no other involvement with Lexus? Wild stab in the dark... :shifty:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links