Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Whifbitz Add Isf To Website!

We can experiment with the size of the pipes, number of muffler boxes, electronic valve controller (define how much or little sound it produces).

The main goal as you know is not to produce something that will be really noisy that drones on motorways etc.

I'm guessing it will take a few trial systems before we find one that works the way we want it to.

Thanks Stu. :)

I'll probably send Paul the link to have a look at.

Only issue with running no mufflers is what it's like on longer journeys.

Sounds great in that clip, but that's from the outside for a few hundred yards.

May just need to reduce the mufflers to say half the original size?

Right then. The retail price for a full cat-back stainless system with OEM style tips (welded on though as opposed to bolted like OEM) will be £950 incl VAT.

Whilst that may seem more expensive than originally suggested, this is down to the fact that the systems will be UK built, as opposed to being outsourced to China.

I'm not going to be getting mine done for a little while (still recovering from the initial outlay for the car!), but wanted to gauge reactions from you guys.

Will mean I need to travel for a day so they can fabricate the system on my car, but at least I can enjoy that lovely V8 with the new pipes on my long journey home afterwards! ;)

Little more than I expected but only by 200ish once vat is added.

Does this include fitting?

Assume they are just halving the size of the back box for increased sound?

I'll be going to h&s week commencing 2nd to see what they say so there should be a couple of options for people.

I'll check with Paul on whether that price includes fitting Stu.

The mufflers will be redesigned to be approximately half the original size. I will probably spend the day with them to oversee the design of the new system, that way I can answer any questions, and see what the new system consists of.

Be good to get a price from H&S for comparison purposes.

Cheers.

Pete :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links