Toc Vs Loc Karting Event...

rhaines

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yorkshire

Yorkshire is a county you doylem!

Tockwith is between Wetherby and York about 10 mins off the A1. its about a hard to find as lotherton Hall!

up a1. turn off at weatherby turn off 2. go over a1 bridge past races. take left turn signed to Tockwith and we'll meet in the layby before the village.

Loz

Ian as I said if I have the new toy by then you could leave the car at my place and we could share the driving with any others that wanted to come up for the day, it's a fair whack but with enough of us and a shared drive easily doable in a day...

Stick with the 11th... only reason for varying it was for Robin.... if we cant do that then back to plan A. 11th OCT. Which I though you had provisionally booked anyway??

So its agreed then.

Groovy!

outdoor kartting ago go!

best get on that diet... :ph34r:

OK Guys need your help, where up North do you want the karting event to be, Tockwith want a silly deposit for the track which we won't get as members generally don't signup until the last minute so we need another track which we can book without the deposit, anyone got any idea's ????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk