Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Colours Of Is-F

Hi

Out of the 200 or so isf's in the uk, what is the most common colour made, as it seems black is the most popular colour of a isf to me.

I don't know if anyone knows the specific numbers made in each available colour in the uk?

Pretty sure the black and grey were the main ones? The red, white, and blue (not sure if they sold the blue for the earlier cars??) were less popular.

I'm thinking the red is probably the rarest colour of the range? Only ever seen 1 for sale in the last six months.

Saying that, if they did sell the blue back in 2008, then that is probably even harder to find (not seen an early blue car for sale ever!).

Would be good to know the official figures though. :)

I asked the same question a few months ago. Would love to know the figures!

It seems the white, grey & black ones are the most common as there are usually a few available on eBay or autotrader at any one time.

I spent the best part of 2 years looking for a red one, I'm yet to see another for sale or on the road.

I've heard rumours of a silver one around the North Nottingham area but yet to come across it.

Anyone else on the forum own a red one out of interest?

Blue only appeared on the MY10 cars. A large proposrtion of the dealer registered ones from Mar to Oct 2010 were blue to show off the new colour. There are a few recent ones in Mercury Grey, which I think was a MY12 year addition.

My local dealership didn't have any answer unfortunately. :(

Have tried sending an enquiry to Lexus GB though, so hopefully they might be able to give us some numbers. :)

Will post again if I hear anything.

Cheers.

Pete

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links