Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Challenge To All

john leeds

One day last summer I was out in my baby and my daughter asked what the number on the display was I tryed to explain about mpg to her when we came up with a game to see how high we could get the mpg .

It took sometime but we got it to over 50mpg ,we did cheat abit as this was a long hill and after getting the speed up I cruised it along all the way back down ,

I do miss those summer Sundays going out for no reason other than to drive around A roads.

Can anyone get better

If my cars hot I can fill up at my local petrol garage,
drive out of the garage on electric power, immediately travel down a hill, into
a left hand corner also down hill and into my drive, my m.p.g shows 99.9 lol,
mind you it changes to 38 m.p.g when I drive back out again.lol.

• 2 weeks later...

On a hill and with lots of speed up , foot off throttle, and cruising its possible to get almost infinity on some MPG computers. I have had the SC430 up to 68 mpg but it all depends how fast you are prepared to go.....Stiking to the speed limit isn't going to help.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links