Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Tyre Pressures Are You Guys Running?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well kwik fit live up to their names as being idiots. Went to my local and asked for the nitrogen fill. He point blank said kwik fit don't do it and I'm mistaken. Even showed him the website to which he said its a mistake and he will ring head office in the morning to correct it! What a *******

Roheel,

Sorry to hear your local Kwik Fit weren't any help mate. :(

The Strood branch were the complete opposite. Chap did a brake check for me for free, and even dug out a new metal valve sleeve and cap to replace the one plastic cap I had.

Worth the trip if you want them done chap. :)

Well kwik fit live up to their names as being idiots. Went to my local and asked for the nitrogen fill. He point blank said kwik fit don't do it and I'm mistaken. Even showed him the website to which he said its a mistake and he will ring head office in the morning to correct it! What a *******

Ha you've got my luck mate that normally happens to me

Ha you've got my luck mate that normally happens to me

felt like smacking him one! :tsktsk:

If you get yourself to a meet I can attend Dave, i'll shout you a nice big bar of Galaxy chap! ;)

That's two happy ISF owners that you have helped so far. Maybe they will let you out earlier for good behaviour/ISF community service?? Lol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links