Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Light Clusters

Mattj

Since some plonker drove up my bum causing £1700 worth of damage, the garage replaced the rear light clusers (amongst other things).

However I think that the ones previously on my 02 reg granite sky sport were darker than the usual ones.

As I haven't been able to inspect properly in the light as I got it back only yesterday, I think they may have been replaced by the lighter ones but I am not sure. Is there a part number on them that I can check if they have fitted the right ones?

Cheers

Matt

BLimey!

Did you check your spare wheel? :shifty:  :zee:  :shifty:

Ta for the replies lads.

Well after the accident, the spare was trapped in the car, must make sure they didn't just replace the bumber and not fix the rest of it!

I will make sure its stilk the right one too!!

Just haven't had enough time yet.

looking at the picture of the cluster, is it actually the glass that is darker, or the backing behind it?

There is a guy near me with a Y reg S or SE granite sky, should he have the lighter or darker clusters?

I am not sure which cars get them and which don't.

Chris, if the part numbers are same how can you know which one you will be getting if you order one?

BLimey!

Did you check your spare wheel? :shifty:  :zee:  :shifty:

Ta for the replies lads.

Well after the accident, the spare was trapped in the car, must make sure they didn't just replace the bumber and not fix the rest of it!

I will make sure its stilk the right one too!!

Just haven't had enough time yet.

looking at the picture of the cluster, is it actually the glass that is darker, or the backing behind it?

There is a guy near me with a Y reg S or SE granite sky, should he have the lighter or darker clusters?

I am not sure which cars get them and which don't.

Chris, if the part numbers are same how can you know which one you will be getting if you order one?

Its the backing thats the different shade not the glass

The part numbers will end 53012-B0 for chrome and 53012-B1 for dark chrome.

Speaking of which how much are 2001 GS rear light clusters?

Complete lamps inc looms and bulbs to you are £71.00 each inc vat.

Just the lamp units to you are £66.00 each inc vat.

If I use my original bulbs will they slot straight in?

does the unt just wire up the same as the old one?

I'm well up for some of these. need to get my s h i t together and my hand in my pocket.

Of course before I do this I should buy spark plugs, a purge kit and have the front resprayed.

Damn, quite a list.

THen I gotta think about the rear spoiler and then front one.

****. before you know it I have £750 in mods... and only the spark plugs are really worthwhile...

You damned IS bugg ers have converted me!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links