Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Sc430 Owner From Nottingham

Snoozy

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd say hello.

I got my first ever Lexus yesterday and I'm so excited. It's the most beautiful/powerful car I've ever owned. There's alot of equipment, hopefully I'll find out how it all works. Today I've sussed the heating/air con and memory seats. Tomorrow it's the radio/cd player. I could quite happily sit in the car all day with the owner's manual and mess about with all the buttons. I've never had a sat nav before so fingers crossed.

I've been reading up on some excellent tips from this site.

Nice to be here.

Denise

• 1 month later...

Not you Paul_G ... Snoozy/Denise :D

Hiya Craig, where did you spot me then? Lol.

I saw a lovely sc430 in blue a few weeks ago in a car park in Nottm, part of reg was LKU, wasn't yours was it? it was a beauty.

The one i keep seeing is black (If that is you lol), I'm not too sure of the reg but in its been in and around long eaton, Long eaton Tesco. Clifton Boul and University Boul when I've seen it.

I only picked my SC up on Wednesday, i was in my works Tesco van home delivery van when I've spotted it. So if you get flashed of pipped from tesco van, It will be me :D

The one i keep seeing is black (If that is you lol), I'm not too sure of the reg but in its been in and around long eaton, Long eaton Tesco. Clifton Boul and University Boul when I've seen it.

I only picked my SC up on Wednesday, i was in my works Tesco van home delivery van when I've spotted it. So if you get flashed of pipped from tesco van, It will be me :D

Much as I want to say it's me, mine is Silver. I've not seen a black one yet. Keep an eye out though, I do go to those areas sometimes. Have you had a chance to get out in yours since you bought it? what colour is it?

This rainy weather is getting on my nerves, as I'm looking forward to the roof down. Although last weekend we did a few junctions of the M1 at midnight, roof down, heaters on and The Who on very loud. it was a lot of fun.

Ahh well thats a bummer it wasn't you.

Mine is silver too. And mine is also being used as a daily so its always going to be out and about :)

So far every single time I've put the roof down, just to put it down to show a mate or even my mum and dad, 2 mins later it has started to pee it down! Cant wait to finally enjoy some roofless miles :P

If you have Facebook, Pm me your detail's and i will add you. Could possibly see about arranging meeting for some photos in the future.

I'm in Leeds and I've seen two black ones two silver one red and my bronze but no blues although there was another bronze one for sale last year but it was wrecked ,I don't think it was ever serviced by the condition it was in .

• 3 weeks later...

The car should have Bluetooth...my Blackberry connects.

Will also connect to an iPod or an iPad (and other devices) if you fit a From IPD3 Interface.

I can't recommend Sound Gurus highly enough...Here's a link.

Good luck

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links