Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ct Picked Up Today

Beduffshirl

Picked up my Delivery mileage 63 registered CT 200H Luxury today.

First impressions - love it. My first ever Automatic - in 35 miles I've only gone for clutch/gear stick 3 times :-)

Hopefully get some time later in the week to work through the Nav system etc and see all the things it can do.

First simple question that someone might be able to help with - when listening to DAB can you get the display to show track info/news etc as you can on a normal DAB?

Hi Mark,

Can't help with the DAB question as I don't have it in mine, however, it should display all that info - after all it is Digital Audio. Have you tried pressing TEXT button?

Be good to hear your thoughts on certain aspects of the car. I have a 2011 model, but don't think much has changed up to 2013 model.

If you look at my original post, I have listed a few negatives. Would be good to know if it's just me being over critical or they are common issues.

I am starting to love mine ( only picked it up last week ) and think it is one of those cars it takes a few trips out to get used to it.

Good choice of car!

• 2 weeks later...

All I can hear on mine is the Traffic News -nothing visual. I have the Premium Nav, and to be honest most of time have the display showing Nav and Energy Moinor rather than Nav and Audio.

I took delivery of my 2014 model ct200 three weeks ago as a new company car after many years of driving German diesel cars. I've now done 1500 miles and I'm very impressed. I never drove the old model so I can't comment on any improvements but for me the ride is very good, it is lovely and quiet and really feels like a luxury car (even though it is the base S model). I use all four drive modes and the Sport mode is very quick indeed.

As I do large mileage on motorways, A roads and city centres the mpg was very important but I think it is better than I was even expecting (and better than my previous diesels - even on long journeys). I have attached a photo showing my last six journeys where the mpg never drops below 60 and this is a total of 500 miles of very mixed driving.

In summary I am very pleased that I chose hybrid and also that I picked the ct200 which I think is the best package available.

post-50035-0-20829600-1397285297_thumb.j

I've just used mine on 400 mile round trip and have averaged 58mpg. Was at one point averaging 63mpg but decided to put my foot down due to some traffic which held me up.

Must say the cruise control I fitted helped me achieve this by keeping a steady speed.

Great car though and am beginning to enjoy driving again

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links