Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For Bazza

Fidgits

Nice!

I can see a whole new thread on the back of this...

"The view from my bedroom windows" ;)

First one to get a photo of the "bird across the road" getting changed, must surely win a prize! :D

Well... this is on top of the fact, for the same price as a studio apartment in Reading, I have a 3-bed house, with Garage...

I am 5 mins from the meet place on sunday, and within 5 mins of various other 'nice' locations.

Oh, and only about 5 mins from Castle Combe racetrack, 5 mins from the M4....

All in all, not a bad place to live really :whistling:

Oh.. and car insurance is a lot lower :D (when i moved here, my premium dropped 40%)

it must be really nice to wake up to that B)

have been looking at properties within a 2 hour radius of where i live

mostly by the sea, i have now started looking in your area, so watch out!

First one to get a photo of the "bird across the road" getting changed, must surely win a prize! 

at the top of my road ,the house opposite has the bathroom at the front of the house,

in the winter mornings, you get a very clear picture of what the lady of the house looks like,

i think she feels safe behind the blind which becomes transparent when the light is on

it is actually a talking point amongst our neighbours :blink:

OMG, really confirms that we get well and truly fleeced living around the Thames Valley  :crybaby:

Yep.. thats why i moved... and lets be honest, its only 1 hour west of Reading..

I like being a fleas hop from both sets of parents and brothers, makes life easier.

We compromised and escaped from Colnbrook (Slough) to Warfield. It's picturesque in places, plenty of greenery, farms etc. Mad that it's also 2 mins from Bracknell - town centre's all concrete!

Well Ian, you know where I live (and i think Claire does too) as you were warned off it. (we're not that bad)

Anyways, there is a 2 bed house 3 doors down on the market for 200k :blink:

and i guess that means my one cant be far off..(dopey prices)..........at one stage the house was making more that we were!

what is the post code in your area, and how far are you from camberley?

BTW, i think even a flea could hop farther than my brothers house...........100yrds........lol

currently looking with my younger brother for a 3 bedroom house within 10 miles from jnc 7 m25

looks a lot cheaper outside of the m25 :o

got about 180k morgatge between us, and gonna rent the other bedroom out

didnt realise you werent happy where you are uncie baz?? :hehe:

what is the post code in your area, and how far are you from camberley?

Hmmm...

Distance from Camberley, I'm not 100% sure, it takes about an hour to J10 M4.. so assuming you take the A30/327 to j33 of the M4, I'd say a max of an hour and a half..

The postcode is SN14/SN15..

Oh, and my brother lives in Norwich, but ironically, he has just been promoted, and will now be stationed 10 mins away from me!!!

I live in a grade two Listed Cottage in West Yorkshire in a village that last year was awarded a National Herritage award (Saltaire).

I know there is a north south devide but my house is Sub £100k! (paupers up north you see... :crybaby: ) Its too small for a family but, thats okay 'cos I have to privilage of paying for a nice 8 year 3 bedroomed semi with Garage in Taunton for my Twins, their half sister, their Pikey Mum and wagon driving Boyfriend to live in. So thats nice isnt it?

Next house will be semi or detached with space for Toy cars outside. I'd like a barn for them really... any here is my view...

PICT0064.sized.jpg

ps... could we extend the french trip to a run down to Spain??

I live in a grade two Listed Cottage in West Yorkshire in a village that last year was awarded a National Herritage award (Saltaire).

I know there is a north south devide but my house is Sub £100k! (paupers up north you see... :crybaby: ) Its too small for a family but, thats okay 'cos I have to privilage of paying for a nice 8 year 3 bedroomed semi with Garage in Taunton for my Twins, their half sister, their Pikey Mum and wagon driving Boyfriend to live in. So thats nice isnt it?

Next house will be semi or detached with space for Toy cars outside. I'd like a barn for them really... any here is my view...

PICT0064.sized.jpg

ps... could we extend the french trip to a run down to Spain??

nice bush you got there Loz :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links