Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hankook Ventus St

Just had 4 new Hankook Ventus ST's put. Only done a few miles but so quiet. And they look so good (if a tyre can look good). Anything should be better than what I had before, 2 well worn front Bridgestones, 1 well worn Dunlop on rear and 1 brand new Accellera on rear! Not me, that's what it had on at purchase.

I'll keep you informed how the Hankooks get on. Off on a trip to south of France soon.

Yep they are excellent had them on mine for couple years now and have been well impressed with them. £104.00 each at time of fitting so not gone up much.

Im surprised you find 71db tyres very quiet. What were you running before? I have dunlop sp sport 270 on right now, theyre rated at 71db but theyre not that quiet?

Im surprised you find 71db tyres very quiet. What were you running before? I have dunlop sp sport 270 on right now, theyre rated at 71db but theyre not that quiet?

Three of the tyres were well worn. So they were probably making more noise than should be.

I had a 450 F Sport for a courtesy car last time and that was much noisier than mine. I just put it down to the 19" wheels and much stiffer suspension.

Three of the tyres were well worn. So they were probably making more noise than should be.

I had a 450 F Sport for a courtesy car last time and that was much noisier than mine. I just put it down to the 19" wheels and much stiffer suspension.

The 19" wheels shouldnt make too much difference though, the actual rubber width is the same. Again stiffer suspension wont make road noise any greater would it? I think it may be the rubber compound on the dunlops, they vary in noise on different roads alot!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links