Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Everyone! :)

wineGums

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and get involved with the forum. I've been lurking for a month or so & finally decided to sign up and participate with everything going on in here. :)

Here's a few pictures of my 2004 IS200.

Front side

gallery_50185_6_548519.jpg

From back/side

gallery_50185_6_391856.jpg

I know there's a few problems with the car. :( I'm getting it resprayed in a few months (around September time). When that happens, it the dents will be smoothed out and stuff. :)

Anyway, I look forward to joining the community and learning new things. Any constructive criticisms are welcome!

**EDIT**

I didn't realise the links for the images I used weren't working until I got home. They should be working now. :)

Edited by wineGums

Welcome to the forum chap. Get yourself along to the Dunstable meet on 8th June.

Thanks! :) I'm tempted to. I know this is going to sound silly, but what's involved in a meet?..

Welcome to the forum chap. Get yourself along to the Dunstable meet on 8th June.

Thanks! :) I'm tempted to. I know this is going to sound silly, but what's involved in a meet?..

You meet other like minded forum members. Have a look at others cars if you fancy it, have some food and friendly conversation :)

You meet other like minded forum members. Have a look at others cars if you fancy it, have some food and friendly conversation :)

That sounds pretty good. :) Where do I find all the information about it, I couldn't see anything on the calendar about a meet?

Hello and welcome to the LOC :)

I can't see the pictures on my Macbook,probably an Apple thing.

As for the meet,just turn up,find a parking space (normally reserved together) and enjoy the chat :)

Think I fixed it now mate. :D

Should be good. Trying to build a bit of a community in the south if we can.

I'm liking the sound of that if I'm honest. :)

Yeah, go on then, add me to the list! :) My car won't have been resprayed by then, but it will be good to get involved with the scene.

I'll need to know the finalised location once it's agreed and that. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links